Pioneer Chiropractic is doing its part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Effective March 24, we are limiting in-office patient care until further notice.
Patients will be screened via phone or telemedicine prior to their visit to make sure they are asymptomatic of any cold or flu-like symptoms, and to determine need for in-person care.
Only schedule an in-person visit if:
– Your pain is constant
– Pain is moderate to severe (above a 4/10 on the pain scale)
– Your pain is limiting your ability to function (work, sleep, etc)
– You are undergoing a current treatment plan
Our updated office hours are:
Tuesday 2:00PM – 6:00PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Also at this time of social distancing, we are available for telemedicine visits. There are many things Dr. Nick can help with telemedicine and most insurance companies cover these types of visits.
Some of our telemedicine offerings are:
– At home ergonomic assessment and advice
– Guided stretches and exercises to reduce pain
– Advice on self treatment to alleviate pain
– Activity modifications
– Diagnosis and advice for new conditions
Telemedicine visits will be scheduled for 30 minutes, but the time needed will vary depending on what is needed.
To schedule a telemedicine visit, please email Dr. Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telemedicine will be provided by Doxy. Doxy is web based with no need to install a program or app. The basic requirements are a good internet connection, web camera and microphone. You can use your phone or tablet if a computer doesn’t have the required hardware.
Thank your for your understanding and cooperation.
In Good Health,
Pioneer Chiropractic & Wellness